jeudi 8 mars 2012

Mazda RX8 Track Day at Sanair

Mazda RX8 Track Day at Sanair

     


October 2007 at the Sanair track close to Montreal. These are videos from a track day with the Sunday Cup Lapping Club (SCLC). Unfortunately, I could only film the 3 first sessions out of 5 because the battery on the camera died. The latest were the best... But these aren't bad neither.

I've had too much comments on previous videos on my choice of music, so I thought I will add no background music on this one. The rotary sound is a melody itself anyways :)

Leave me comments, I really appreciate it :)

And btw, when this video was made, the car was stock except for the tires. It now has the brakes modded too.

====

Mazda RX8 top speed on camera 231kph 143mph actual top speed RX8 245kph 152mph stock Mazda RX8 RX-8 stock max top speed 231 245 kph kmh 1.3 liter rotary engine renesis cruising fast driving highway<

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire